Report a problem

To report a problem to Arun District Council, use this link: The link will redirect you to the appropriate authority if it is not Arun District Council.

To report a problem connected with the work of the Burpham Parish Meeting or other activities in Burpham, send an email to the appropriate person on our contacts page.